North Fulton County Real Estate
Fulton County encompasses 528.7 square miles, and stretches over 70 miles from one end to the other. North Fulton includes the cities of Sandy Springs, Alpharetta, Roswell, and Mountain Park. South Fulton includes the suburban cities of College Park, East Point, Fairburn, Hapeville, Palmetto and Union City. The City of Atlanta lies between them. Read more about real estate in North Fulton.
Search Homes For Sale in North Fulton County MLS
Listings on this website come from the FMLS IDX Compilation and may be held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work, please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2017 FMLS
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Real Estate Webmasters - 250-753-9893
- New home buyers can choose from affordable townhouses to $1 million-plus single-family housing in gated golf course communities.
- Great place for family life
- Nationally recognized public schools, world-class private schools, and institutions for higher education
- Hundreds of acres of parks and green space
- World-class golf courses and dozens of tennis courts
- Most new communities feature extensive amenity centers, often including Junior Olympic pools, lighted tennis courts, club houses and nature trails
- The small historic towns of Alpharetta and Roswell offer a touch of small town living with gift and antique shops and restaurants.
- Sandy Springs, Roswell and Alpharetta have lots of older homes from 1960s ranches to historic manor houses.
- Horse farms are also available in west Alpharetta
- The Northpoint Mall area, located in Alpharetta offers all the major department and specialty stores as well as restaurants and hotels
- Perimeter Mall is a long time favorite of residents of North Fulton and Dunwoody
- New centers of business and commerce developing along GA 400, Highway 9 (Roswell Road) and 141 (Medlock Bridge Parkway), offering employment, shopping, fine restaurants and churches.
- A new MARTA station for rapid transportation opened at Perimeter Mall in the last few years.
- Easy access to the North Georgia Mountains, Lake Lanier, and the Chattahoochee River Preserve
- The newest park and entertainment center planned for the area is Encore Park, a proposed regional performing and visual arts complex. Nestled in the 27-acre site will be a 2,000-seat multi-use performance hall, a 300-seat black box theater, visual art galleries and a 12,000-seat outdoor amphitheatre.
- North Fulton has grown into a vibrant business center and one of metro Atlanta’s most desirable residential areas
- Prime location along Georgia 400’s “Golden Corridor,” during the last decade
- 2008 Projected Population 200,997
- Enormous growth in the last ten years
Relocating to North Fulton? Contact me! To help you make the most informed choices, I'll provide you with a detailed neighborhood report related to any homes that interest you.
Featured Metro Atlanta Real Estate